The Association of MBAs (AMBA) is the international impartial authority on postgraduate business education, established in 1967 by a small group of business graduates with the aim to raise the profile of business education and the MBA qualification in the UK and Europe.
- Their accreditation service is the global standard for all MBA, DBA and MBM programs. They currently accredit programs at over 200 business schools in more than 70 different countries.
- They are the only professional membership association connecting MBA students and graduates, accredited business schools and MBA employers in more than 110 countries.
- Through their research center, they explore global trends and thought leadership in management education.
- They work with corporate partners around the world to offer unparalleled networking opportunities and access to a global database of knowledge and talent.
- They provide accredited business schools and their student and alumni with exclusive access to a range of services and benefits, including world-class events.
- Their online community unites all of their different stakeholder groups.
A message from George Haddad
George Haddad, Liaison’s CEO, describes the transformational partnership with AMBA to create BusinessCAS.