The BusinessCAS Community’s semiannual magazine covers all topics related to the art, science and industry of GME.
GME Focus Group
Focus on Differentiation:
GME Leaders Discuss How to Stand Out in a Competitive Field
A business school’s ability to stand out is critical for attracting the best students — but how do you differentiate when every competitor is offering a similar product?
Focus on Collaboration:
GME Leaders Discuss Barriers and Opportunities Around Forming Beneficial Partnerships
From advocacy, to research, to operations, business school leaders explore new opportunities to create meaningful collaborations.
Who We Are
BusinessCAS is a community of like-minded graduate management education leaders who work together to drive the industry forward. Through participating in the CAS Community, members gain access to:
- Knowledge. The Centralized Application Service (CAS) for GME programs features visual application and enrollment trend reports to facilitate strategic admissions decisions.
- Connections. The CAS expands members’ applicant pools with branded program listings, multi-channel ads and targeted drive-to-apply campaigns.
- Inspiration. CAS Community members learn what works — and what doesn’t — from peers who are facing the same obstacles and working toward similar goals.
- Resources. The CAS Community regularly publishes magazines, ebooks and white papers and hosts focus groups, webinars and in-person events to facilitate the sharing of industry insights.
- Support. The CAS technology is complemented by application processing services and applicant support that saves member institutions time on manual administrative tasks.