Focus on Differentiation:
GME Leaders Discuss How to Stand Out in a Competitive Field
A business school’s ability to stand out is critical for attracting the best students — but how do you differentiate when every competitor is offering a similar product?
Focus on Collaboration:
GME Leaders Discuss Barriers and Opportunities Around Forming Beneficial Partnerships
From advocacy, to research, to operations, business school leaders explore new opportunities to create meaningful collaborations.
Who We Are
BusinessCAS™ is a community of like-minded graduate management education leaders who work together to drive the industry forward. Through participating in the CAS Community, members gain access to:
- Knowledge. The Centralized Application Service (CAS) for GME programs features visual application and enrollment trend reports to facilitate strategic admissions decisions.
- Connections. The CAS expands members’ applicant pools with branded program listings, multi-channel ads and targeted drive-to-apply campaigns.
- Inspiration. CAS Community members learn what works — and what doesn’t — from peers that are facing the same obstacles and working toward similar goals.
- Resources. The CAS Community regularly publishes magazines, ebooks and white papers and hosts focus groups, webinars, and in-person events to facilitate the sharing of industry insights.
- Support. The CAS technology is complemented by application processing services and applicant support that saves member institutions time on manual administrative tasks.