The Association of MBAs (AMBA) is the international impartial authority on postgraduate business education, established in 1967 by a small group of business graduates with the aim to raise the profile of business education and the MBA qualification in the UK and Europe.
- Our accreditation service is the global standard for all MBA, DBA and MBM programmes. We currently accredit programmes at over 200 business schools in more than 70 different countries.
- We are the only professional membership association connecting MBA students and graduates, accredited business schools and MBA employers in more than 110 countries.
- Through our research centre we explore global trends and thought leadership in management education.
- We work with our corporate partners around the world to offer unparalleled networking opportunities and access to a global database of knowledge and talent.
- We provide our accredited business schools and their student and alumni with exclusive access to a range of services and benefits, including world-class events.
- Our online community unites all the different stakeholder groups we cater for.
About Liaison International
For more than two decades, Liaison has streamlined the process by which higher education institutions manage their application processes and market their programs to prospective students. More than 7,000 programs on over 800 campuses nationwide reach prospective students, outsource administrative tasks and create exceptional experiences for applicants across the full enrollment cycle — from first interest to first day on campus — through our admissions management and enrollment marketing solutions. Across our Centralized Application Services (CAS), we process 2,200,000 applications per year.